All Lake Washington School District students have the right to public education. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Plyler vs. Doe (457 U.S. 202 (1982)) that undocumented children and young adults have the same right to attend public primary and secondary schools as do U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Lake Washington does not ask for or collect immigration status information.
- Principal: Jane Todd
- Associate Principal: Jill VanderVeer
- Associate Principal: Lindsay Schilaty
- Associate Principal: Andrew Hosford
- Office Manager: Melanie Williams
- Main Office: 425.936.1800
- Attendance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 7:00am - 3:00pm
- Fax Number: 425.861.7574
- Daily Schedule
Starting Wednesday September 13 at 8:00 a.m. all LWSD students will be required to reset their Skyward passwords. Click link for more information and a how to guide.
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions by parents new to RHS
Information from the 9th Grade Parent Night held 8/30/17.
Graduation will be on Monday, June 18, 2018
5:00 p.m. at Key Arena
If your child has a Life-Threatening Health Condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.