Parents and students cleaned up the grounds around Bell Elementary School after school on Friday, October 13.
Our Mission: Each student will graduate prepared to lead a personally fulfilling, responsible life as a contributing member of our community and greater society.
Our Vision: Every student future ready having gained the knowledge, skills and attributes necessary for future, academic, and personal success.
The RHS Counseling staff provide the following services to all students:
- Academic, personal/social and career advising
- Coordination of referrals for community resources
- Course registration and scheduling
- Comprehensive guidance programming delivered in classroom or other settings
- Monitoring of student academic credits and on time graduation plans
- Guidance for post-secondary planning and application requirements
- Kimberly Herring (A-CE)
- Lindsey Hanson (CH-FORR)
- Lindsay Vrabek/Nikole Lalas (FORS-JAL)
- James Allen (JAM-MAK)
- Ellen Zambrowsky-Huls (MAL-PIK)
- Justine Chun (PIL-SPI)
- Alisa Zemke (SPO-Z)
- Susan Lindsey, Registrar/Counseling Secretary
- Megan Livermore, Data Processor