REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Sports offered: Girls Tennis, Girls Golf, Baseball, Boys Soccer, Boys Swim, Fastpitch, Track & Field, Badminton.
Contact the head coach for specific practice dates and times. (Located on the main Athletics page).
Steps for Registration:
- Register your student athlete through Final Forms.
- Pay the participation fee through the LWSD Online Payment System. * The District has changed the participation fees for the 2023-24 year: $250 per sport, $500 individual cap, $750 same school family cap, $60 for summer sports.
- You must have a valid physical on file in the Redmond Athletics Office. Physicals can be uploaded directly to Final Forms or scanned and emailed to Nicole Showalter.
- If you are a CHOICE school student you will need to email Nicole Showalter with your name and what sport you are registering for. Once this email is received you will be able to access the registration material through Final Forms.
- Please note - Registration for Summer athletics does not carry over into regular seasons. Registration needs to be completed for each season and sport.
- If you are not yet registered in the Lake Washington School District visit the Skyward Parent/Student Access for more information.
Contact the Redmond Athletic Office with any questions.