Steps for Registration:
- Register your student athlete through Final Forms.
- Pay the participation fee and purchase an ASB card through the LWSD Online Payment System.
- You must have a valid physical on file in the Redmond Athletics Office. It must not expire before December 1, 2019 for Fall Sports Registration.
- Register for only ONE sport per season. If you are trying out for a sport, then you select that sport. After try-outs you have the option to move to a non-cut sport if you do not make the team.
- If you are a CHOICE school student you will need to email Nicole Showalter with your name and what sport you are registering for. Once this email is received you will be able to access the registration material through Final Forms.
- Student email accounts are active on September 3, 2019. Once students have access to their email accounts they will be required to sign their FinalForm documents online.
Please note: The only paper form that is required to be on file in the Redmond High Athletics Office will be a Sports Physical from your doctor.
To be eligible for participation in any sport, an athlete must complete all registration criteria. One form is required to be turned in to the Athletics Office: a Sports Physical. The rest of the registration process is completed online through Final Forms. Please make sure you are also registered with Parent Access and that you know your password. If you are not yet registered visit the Skyward Parent/Student Access for more information.
Contact the Redmond Athletic Office with any questions.
Nicole Showalter, Athletic Secretary | firstname.lastname@example.org | 425.936.1867