College & Career Center
The College & Career Center provides many resources to help students navigate their post high school options. Our resources cover a wide range of services from career exploration to college planning, scholarships, employment and volunteer jobs. The task of making career and educational choices can often be made less difficult by taking advantage of the following resources:
- Career Exploration Opportunities
- College Planning
- College Visits
- Employment Opportunities
- Financial Aid
- Internship Opportunities
- Military Visits
- Non-college Options
- Pacific Northwest College Credit - Dual Credit Program
- Resume & Cover Letter Assistance
- SAT/ACT Planning
- Summer Programs (Pre-College & Camps)
- Volunteer Opportunities
- WANIC - Washington Network for Innovative Careers
Students can access these resources through their College & Career Center Classroom on Microsoft TEAMS.
- College & University Admission Representatives: Redmond High School welcomes you! College visits will be VIRTUAL this fall. Please contact RHS College & Career Specialist, Andrea Cothran, with your interest.
- If you are a local business with employment opportunities for RHS students, please submit this Community Job Posting Form for posting. Questions and flyers can be directed to Cheryl Ferry.
Enjoy!! Thank you to everyone who participated and CONGRATULATIONS!!
LWSD high schools have joined forces this year to bring live college and career events on Wednesdays to you and your family! There will be four-year colleges, two-year colleges, the military, as well as workshops covering important topics to help you plan for life after high school.
Can’t make it to the event? All of the sessions are recorded and can be watched at any time.
Curious about Redmond High School? Check out our 2020-2021 School Profile Brochure for more information.
Want to take a virtual tour of a college campus? Go to: www.youvisit.com/colleges
Fall 2020 Financial Aid Night PowerPoint presentation.