Our Mission: Each student will graduate prepared to lead a personally fulfilling, responsible life as a contributing member of our community and greater society.
Our Vision: Every student future ready having gained the knowledge, skills and attributes necessary for future, academic, and personal success.
- Aysha Rafiq (A-CA)
- Lindsey Hanson (CE - GARC)
- Sarah Gray (GARD - KAS)
- Micaela Crapo (KAT - LEA)
- Katie Bunyard (LEB - MAZ)
- Ellen Zambrowsky-Huls (MC - RAJ)
- Derik Detweiler (RAK - SUG)
- Justine Oshiro (SUH - VIL)
- Micaela Crapo (VIM - Z)
- Jeanie Palm, Registrar/Counseling Secretary
- Megan Livermore, Data Processor
- Nikole Lalas - High School & Beyond Plan
The RHS Counseling staff provide the following services to all students:
- Academic, personal/social and career advising
- Coordination of referrals for community resources
- Course registration and scheduling
- Comprehensive guidance programming delivered in classroom or other settings
- Monitoring of student academic credits and on time graduation plans
- Guidance for post-secondary planning and application requirements
Counselors will be available for individual student/parent appointments starting September 13. Click here to schedule an appointment.
Curious about Redmond High School? Check out our 2021-2022 School Profile for more information.