Our Mission: Each student will graduate prepared to lead a personally fulfilling, responsible life as a contributing member of our community and greater society.
Our Vision: Every student future ready having gained the knowledge, skills and attributes necessary for future, academic, and personal success.
The RHS Counseling staff provide the following services to all students:
- Academic, personal/social and career advising
- Coordination of referrals for community resources
- Course registration and scheduling
- Comprehensive guidance programming delivered in classroom or other settings
- Monitoring of student academic credits and on time graduation plans
- Guidance for post-secondary planning and application requirements
- Kimberly Herring (A-CHAS)
- Lindsey Hanson (CHAT-FRI)
- Nikole Lalas (FRO-JI)
- James Allen (JO-MA)
- Ellen Zambrowsky-Huls (MC-RAG)
- Molly Schwarz (9th-11th grade RAI-STO)
- Alisa Zemke (STR-Z)
- Katie Bunyard (12th grade RAI-STO, 11th grade Running Start RAI-STO)
- Jeanie Palm, Registrar/Counseling Secretary
- Megan Livermore, Data Processor
Information about the 2nd semester schedule change request process can be found here.
Current RHS students and families can now schedule an appointment with your counselor online!
Curious about Redmond High School? Check out our 2018-2019 School Profile Brochure for more information.
- Follow us on Instagram @rhscounselors.