Our Mission: Each student will graduate prepared to lead a personally fulfilling, responsible life as a contributing member of our community and greater society.
Our Vision: Every student future ready having gained the knowledge, skills and attributes necessary for future, academic, and personal success.
- March 16, 2020
- Mental Health Resources
- RHS - Evergreen Health Social Worker
- Ongoing Behavioral Health Treatment
- Help with Food/Shelter
- Resources for Parents
- Info for the Class of 2020
- AP Testing
- Activities To Do - Week of March 16
- Activities To Do - Week of March 23
- Activities To Do - Week of March 30
- RHS Counseling Upcoming Remote Events
The RHS Counseling staff provide the following services to all students:
- Academic, personal/social and career advising
- Coordination of referrals for community resources
- Course registration and scheduling
- Comprehensive guidance programming delivered in classroom or other settings
- Monitoring of student academic credits and on time graduation plans
- Guidance for post-secondary planning and application requirements
Looking for Mental Health Resources? Please see the menu under "School Closure Resources and Information" on this page for Mental Health Resources and Ongoing Behavioral Health Treatment resources or click here.
Current RHS students can now schedule an appointment with your counselor online!
Curious about Redmond High School? Check out our 2019-2020 School Profile for more information.