Our Mission: Each student will graduate prepared to lead a personally fulfilling, responsible life as a contributing member of our community and greater society.
Our Vision: Every student future ready having gained the knowledge, skills and attributes necessary for future, academic, and personal success.
The RHS Counseling staff provide the following services to all students:
- Academic, personal/social and career advising
- Coordination of referrals for community resources
- Course registration and scheduling
- Comprehensive guidance programming delivered in classroom or other settings
- Monitoring of student academic credits and on time graduation plans
- Guidance for post-secondary planning and application requirements
- Kimberly Herring (A-CA)
- Lindsey Hanson (CE - GARC)
- Sarah Gray (GARD - KAN)
- Micaela Crapo (KAP - LEA) - Ms. Crapo is currently on leave - please direct emails to RHSCounseling@lwsd.org and our team will respond.
- Katie Bunyard (LEB - MAZ)
- Ellen Zambrowsky-Huls (MC - RAJ)
- Derik Detweiler (RAK - SUG)
- Justine Oshiro (SUH - VIL)
- Micaela Crapo (VIM - Z) Ms. Crapo is currently on leave - please direct emails to RHSCounseling@lwsd.org and our team will respond.
- Nikole Lalas (HSBP & Dual Credit Coordinator)
- Jeanie Palm, Registrar/Counseling Secretary
- Megan Livermore, Data Processor
Our school is participating in the Washington State Healthy Youth Survey during fall 2021. The
survey will be given to students in Grades 6, 8, 10 and 12.
The Healthy Youth Survey includes questions related to physical activity and diet, unintentional and intentional injury, substance use, sexual behaviors, abuse, risk and protective factors, and access to school-based services. Survey results are used by schools, communities and state agencies to plan programs to support our youth and reduce their risks.
Participation in the survey is voluntary and the students’ answers are anonymous.
Most schools will be administering the survey online this year. No privacy issues were identified in the E-survey pilot conducted in 2019. This year, schools and districts are being instructed to disable any recording, keystroke tracking, and video capture software on school-issued devices used to take the survey.
Please read the Parent and Student Notification Letter for more information about the Healthy
Counselors are looking forward to meeting with you! Students and parents/guardians can book an appointment here.
Curious about Redmond High School? Check out our 2022-2023 School Profile for more information.
Seniors, this is where to find class size and class rank (RHS does not rank students) information for college applications!
Juniors and parents, watch this Junior Presentation for the latest information on graduation requirements, preparing for post high school pathways, and getting the most out of your senior year!