Our Mission: Each student will graduate prepared to lead a personally fulfilling, responsible life as a contributing member of our community and greater society.
Our Vision: Every student future ready having gained the knowledge, skills and attributes necessary for future, academic, and personal success.
- Kimberly Herring (A-CH)
- Lindsey Hanson (CHA-FOT)
- Sarah Gray (FOU-JO)
- Molly Schwarz (JU-KU)
- Katie Bunyard (KW-MANE)
- Ellen Zambrowsky-Huls (MANI-PRE)
- Derik Detweiler (PRI-STEP)
- Alisa Zemke (STER-Z)
- Jeanie Palm, Registrar/Counseling Secretary
- Megan Livermore, Data Processor
- Nikole Lalas - High School & Beyond Plan
The RHS Counseling staff provide the following services to all students:
- Academic, personal/social and career advising
- Coordination of referrals for community resources
- Course registration and scheduling
- Comprehensive guidance programming delivered in classroom or other settings
- Monitoring of student academic credits and on time graduation plans
- Guidance for post-secondary planning and application requirements
School breaks can open up a whirlwind of different emotions for students. The change in structure or loss of traditions, in an already odd year, can be tough for some students that may be already struggling. Click here for mental health resources.
Need to talk to your counselor? Book a virtual appointment!
All meetings will be conducted through Microsoft Teams. Once you make an appointment, you will get an email invite for the meeting with the appropriate link to the Teams meeting.
We look forward to seeing you!
Seniors, be sure to order your cap & gown before Winter Break! Place your order here: https://www.nationalachiever.com/classmeeting2021/
If students cannot afford a cap & gown, please contact Ms. Zambrowsky-Huls for assistance through RHS Help.
Curious about Redmond High School? Check out our 2020-2021 School Profile for more information.