Our Mission: Each student will graduate prepared to lead a personally fulfilling, responsible life as a contributing member of our community and greater society.
Our Vision: Every student future ready having gained the knowledge, skills and attributes necessary for future, academic, and personal success.
The RHS Counseling staff provide the following services to all students:
- Academic, personal/social and career advising
- Coordination of referrals for community resources
- Course registration and scheduling
- Comprehensive guidance programming delivered in classroom or other settings
- Monitoring of student academic credits and on time graduation plans
- Guidance for post-secondary planning and application requirements
Our school is participating in the Washington State Healthy Youth Survey during fall 2021. The
survey will be given to students in Grades 6, 8, 10 and 12.
The Healthy Youth Survey includes questions related to physical activity and diet, unintentional and intentional injury, substance use, sexual behaviors, abuse, risk and protective factors, and access to school-based services. Survey results are used by schools, communities and state agencies to plan programs to support our youth and reduce their risks.
Participation in the survey is voluntary and the students’ answers are anonymous.
Most schools will be administering the survey online this year. No privacy issues were identified in the E-survey pilot conducted in 2019. This year, schools and districts are being instructed to disable any recording, keystroke tracking, and video capture software on school-issued devices used to take the survey.
Please read the Parent and Student Notification Letter for more information about the Healthy
- Nikole Lalas - (A-CA - 12th grade & Running Start), HSBP & Dual Credit Coordinator
- Lindsey Hanson (CE - GARC)
- Sarah Gray (GARD - KAS)
- Micaela Crapo (KAT - LEA)
- Katie Bunyard (BALD-CA 9th-11th grade, LEB - MAZ)
- Ellen Zambrowsky-Huls (MC - RAJ)
- Derik Detweiler (RAK - SUG)
- Justine Oshiro (A-BALA 9th-11th grade, SUH - VIL)
- Micaela Crapo (VIM - Z)
- Jeanie Palm, Registrar/Counseling Secretary
- Megan Livermore, Data Processor
Counselors are available for individual student/parent appointments. Click here to schedule an appointment.
Seniors and parents, watch the College Applications 101 Presentation for the latest information on applying to college, financial aid, and managing your senior year!
Curious about Redmond High School? Check out our 2021-2022 School Profile for more information.