Our Mission: Each student will graduate prepared to lead a personally fulfilling, responsible life as a contributing member of our community and greater society.
Our Vision: Every student future ready having gained the knowledge, skills and attributes necessary for future, academic, and personal success.
The RHS Counseling staff provide the following services to all students:
- Academic, personal/social and career advising
- Coordination of referrals for community resources
- Course registration and scheduling
- Comprehensive guidance programming delivered in classroom or other settings
- Monitoring of student academic credits and on time graduation plans
- Guidance for post-secondary planning and application requirements
- Kimberly Herring (A-CHAS)
- Lindsey Hanson (CHAT-FRI)
- Nikole Lalas (FRO-JI)
- James Allen (JO-MA)
- Ellen Zambrowsky-Huls (MC-RAG)
- Justine Oshiro (RAI-STO)
- Alisa Zemke (STR-Z)
- Katie Bunyard
- Susan Lindsey, Registrar/Counseling Secretary
- Megan Livermore, Data Processor
You can now schedule an appointment with your counselor online!
Curious about Redmond High School? Check out our 2017-2018 School Profile Brochure for more information.
- Follow us on Instagram @rhscounselors.