Redmond High School In-House Registration will be in January 2018 this year. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- All registration videos, handouts, registration FAQs, and course catalog are available on the RHS Counseling website. If you miss registration in homeroom, you can access all the necessary information on the website under "Registration Materials & Instructions".
- Students will be registering for 7 periods for each semester.
Friday, 1/5/18: Homeroom
- The 2018-19 registration video will be played during homeroom to current 9th, 10th, and 11th graders.
- Students will receive the Course Request Worksheet that they will fill out using the Course Choice Handout and Course Catalog (available on the RHS website).
- If students have any questions, they can come see their counselor during drop-ins on Tuesday, 1/9 and Thursday, 1/11.
Tuesday, 1/9/18: Homeroom & Lunch
- RHS Curriculum Fair will be held in the cafeteria. Students will be able to learn about the variety of classes offered at RHS and make the best choice for their interests and goals.
- Counselors will be available in the Career Center during HR and lunch for students to drop-in with registration questions.
Thursday, 1/11/18: Homeroom & Lunch
- Counselors will be available in the library during HR and lunch for students to drop-in with registration questions.
- The 2018-19 Course Submission video will be played during homeroom to current 9th, 10th, and 11th graders.
- Course requests will be submitted through Career Cruising. Please bring your laptop and your Course Request Worksheet.
- Homeroom teachers will collect paper copies of the Course Request Worksheet to turn into your counselor
For the Class of 2022 (current 8th graders), RHS Counselors are visiting Redmond Middle School on January 18th and 29th, and Evergreen Middle School on January 19th and 30th for course registration. 8th grade students at choice middle schools were invited to a registration presentation at RHS on January 17th. All registration materials for the Class of 2022 are included below:
1. Watch the Registration Video:
4. Bring your completed Course Request Worksheet (with parent signature) and a charged laptop to homeroom on January 16th. You will be entering your course requests in Career Cruising. You will watch a video with instructions on how to complete this step.