High School & Beyond Plan
- Information on Accessing Xello
- Completing Your HSBP
- Sending Transcripts to Colleges in Xello
The High School and Beyond Plan (HSBP) is a robust and structured program which helps to prepare students for life after high school. It is both a Washington state and Lake Washington School District graduation requirement. In LWSD, we use the Xello program to assist us in meeting the goals of this graduation requirement.
Throughout each year of students’ high school career, they will be responsible for independently completing different components of their HSPB under the guidance of our HSBP Coordinator, Nikole Lalas. If students or parents have questions about the HSBP requirements, they can reach Nikole Lalas by using the contact information below.
HSBP & Dual Credit Coordinator
If you cannot access your account with the above link, or you would like to set up your Xello account for summer access, please follow the directions below:
- Navigate to https://xello.world and click on the "Having trouble signing in?" link:
- Then enter your LWSD student email account.
- Go to your LWSD email inbox to view the email from Xello
- (be sure to check your “junk” folder if you can’t find the email in your inbox)
- Click the link and follow the directions to reset your password.
- You are now able to login directly at https://xello.world with your username and new password:
- Username: LWSD-[Student ID#]
- Password: [new password]
Once you have logged into your Xello account you will be taken to your Xello Dashboard, here you will see a box with the label "Assignments" on it:
All of the assignments listed in this box are required pieces of your HSBP. Assignments will be posted throughout the year, so check back often for new assignments.
If you are a Senior: as long as all of the assignments in this box have been completed, your transcript will be updated to reflect that your HSBP has been met in May.
Please follow the steps below to send your final transcript to the college of your choice
1) From your Student Dashboard, under "Goals & Plans", click "College Planning".
2) Under College Applications, click "Create Your First Application".
3) Search for the college you wish to send your transcript to. Select the institution and click "Next". In the Add Details screen, select your Admission Type and enter your application deadline. Then click "Create".
4) Under the Application Checklist, find "Transcript". To the right, click "Request".
5) A banner at the top of the screen will indicate the request was sent.