If you are a current student in need an official transcript, please email Transcripts-RHS@lwsd.org from your student email account. If you would like to download a copy of your unofficial transcript, please login to your Student Access account in Skyward (http://family.lakewashington.wa-k12.net/), select the "Portfolio" tab on the left, then select the "Unofficial Transcript" link. After you click on it, it will download to your computer as a PDF file.
• First Semester transcripts are updated by February 1st.
• End of year transcripts are updated by July 1st.
If you are a former student, please email your transcript request to Transcripts-RHS@lwsd.org and include your date of graduation, name at graduation, a scanned copy of your government issued photo ID, and the address where you would like the transcript to be sent.
If you are a recent graduate looking for your diploma, our office will be open every Wednesday during the summer from 8am-12pm.
If you are a senior and have already requested for your final transcript to be sent through Xello, you can check the progress of your transcript by logging into Xello (https://auth.xello.world/SAML/Student/c0bfd025-8855-4dee-9808-fb3d88093451) and clicking on "College Planning" and then selecting the college application which you requested a transcript for. There you will see the status of your transcript:
Please do not contact the counseling office if your final transcript has not been changed in 2 days! This is a default message, and your transcript status will not be updated until July 1st at the earliest. Colleges are aware that schools in Washington end later than their stated transcript deadline; please do not panic if your school has requested that they receive your transcript before July 1st. If you do not see an update on your transcript status by July 15th, please contact our registrar Jeanie Palm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot log into Xello using the above link:
• Please navigate to https://xello.world and click on the "Having trouble signing in?" link:
• Then enter your LWSD student email account.
• Go to your LWSD email inbox to view the email from Xello (be sure to check your “junk” folder if you can’t find the email in your inbox)
• Click the link and follow the directions to reset your password
• You are now able to login directly at https://xello.world with your username and new password:
• Username: LWSD-[Your Student ID#]
• Password: [new password]
Questions regarding RHS transcripts, diplomas, and enrollment can be directed to our registrar, Jeanie Palm email@example.com.
Completed transcripts for summer courses can be emailed to our data processor, Megan Livermore firstname.lastname@example.org.